Having grown up around the family business with her father—a residential custom homes builder—Suzanne Treudt was immersed in real estate from a young age. She worked alongside him until he retired and has been in the business on her own ever since, now celebrating 35 years of selling real estate in West DuPage county and the Fox Valley area!
Treudt has hands-on experience in all areas of residential real estate, specializing in assisting first-time buyers, active adults 55 years and over, seniors moving into assisted living, short sales and foreclosures. It is precisely her dedication to her clients, her exceptional customer service and wealth of industry knowledge that has kept her in business for over 3 decades!
As a lifelong resident of West Chicago, she knows the market inside and out and happily serves the following areas:
Addison, Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, Bloomingdale, Bolingbrook, Carol Stream, Downers Grove, Elburn, Elgin, Elmhurst, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Lombard, Lisle, Montgomery, Naperville, North Aurora, Oswego, Pingree Grove, Roselle, St. Charles, South Elgin, Streamwood, Sugar Grove, Villa Park, Warrenville, Wayne, Wheaton, Winfield, and West Chicago.
Throughout the course of her lengthy career in real estate, Treudt has also earned numerous designations, including:
- 2017 Top Solo Agent Award, Realty Executives – Great Lakes Region
- Certified Negotiating Consultant (C.N.C)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (S.R.E.S)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert and Short Sale Specialist (C.D.P.E)
- Single Family Short Sale Resource Specialist (S.F.R)
- Certified FreddieMac CreditSmart Trainer
- Military Relocation Specialist (M.R.P)
- Five Star REO Certified
She is an active member of the community, with special appointments and involvement including:
- Main Street Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee 2009 through 2018
- Asian Real Estate Association of Chicago Board Member 2013, 2014
- Main Street Association of Realtors Senior Resource Task Force 2013 – 2015
- Volunteer puppy raiser for Canine Companions for Independence since 1997
- Northwestern/CNS Hospice volunteer
In choosing Treudt as their Realtor, clients can rest assured that they are working with a true industry expert— one who listens, answers their questions, considers their unique situation and creates a positive real estate experience every time. Her persistence, skill and emphasis on easing any and all client concerns handily place her among the best in the West DuPage and Fox Valley areas.